About the product
Litel Gas IR technology are special types of gas heat sources that have a panel-type surface area which gets heated to high temperatures and radiates in the infrared heat spectrum. Thus heat transfer is by radiation, and not by hot air. It requires short heat-up time of 15 min with only small auxiliary electrical power used for heating. Gas is used only after heat-up.
This has many advantages such as
- IR heat penetrates the coating and increases heat transfer rate drastically.
- Because of penetration, heating is even throughout the depth and problems of entrapment of water are overcome.
- An IR booster with Litel Gas IR reduces process cycle time by about 50%.
- No dust particles come out through gas burners.
- Gas IR system reduces process cycle time.
The gas IR burners are controlled through intensity settings through pulse control units.
A PLC is provided which may be used for intensity settings or control with respect to a temperature sensor (relative temperature sensing).
Try Litel Gas IR and obtain the following benefits:
- Best for powder curing lines
- Very low energy cost as compared to convection ovens for same productivity
- Non pollution operation
- Non Insulated Design
- Very fast Installation